Look on Smart Lock Designer in London, France & UK
Added: (Fri Feb 08 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
A Personal Computer can’t really be termed as personal, if someone else has access to it without your permission. Smart Lock works by making use of the Bluetooth connection between your device and computer. As long as you’re within the Bluetooth range of your computer, you will notice nothing, as the computer will remain unlocked and fully functional. Here we design all types of locks Keypad Locks, RFID Locks, Combination Locks, Biometric Locks, Cam Locks, Industrial Locks and Pad Locks.
Some feature of the “untraceable” smart locks:
• Proper AES encryption
• Truly random nonce (8 – 16 bytes)
• 2-factor authentication
• No hard coded passwords
• Long passwords allowed (16-20 characters)
Advantages of Smart Technology for Your Home:
• No More Keys: Are you constantly misplacing your house keys? Who isn’t? Go smart and eliminate the need for keys altogether.
• 24/7 Control: Never worry about whether or not the back door is locked or who is gaining entry to your home throughout the day. When your locks are controlled via an app, you are always in control.
• Tightened Security: When your locks are part of a smart security network, you can visually verify who is at the door, control the locks to let visitors in and out, and never be the victim of a break-in due to an open door.
Mob. No. +44 (0)20 8906 6881