Revolutionize Your MySQL Development with Brand New dbForge Studio for MySQL 10.0
Added: (Tue Nov 07 2023)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Devart has rolled out one of the most expansive sets of new features and enhancements for dbForge Studio for MySQL, an all-in-one IDE for MySQL development, management, and administration. The biggest feature in the set is the integrated source control.
Devart, one of the leading developers of database management software, ALM solutions, and data providers for the most popular database servers, has released a grand update for dbForge Studio MySQL (v10.0) and dbForge Edge (v2.0).
The killer feature of the enhanced dbForge Studio for MySQL is the newly integrated source control, which simplifies and streamlines team-driven database development, supporting all popular version control systems. It allows users to do the following:
- Version-control database schemas and static table data
- Manage database versioning under the dedicated or shared development model
- Commit and revert changes in databases with dependency awareness
- Pull remote changes to a local database copy
- Review and resolve conflicts
- Run quick comparisons of database versions
- View the history of changes
The following feature groups of the Studio have also been considerably enhanced:
- Context-aware code completion and syntax check
- Database design
- Database comparison and synchronization
- Find Invalid Objects
- Security Manager
- Connectivity and general features
To learn more about the recent release, please visit https://blog.devart.com/meet-the-grand-new-dbforge-studio-mysql-10-0-with-integrated-source-control.html
Devart is a multi-product company, one of the leading developers of database management software, ALM solutions, data providers for database servers, as well as data integration and backup solutions.
For additional information about Devart, please visit https://www.devart.com/.