Fix Error: Windows 10 Black Screen of Death
Added: (Thu Nov 29 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Black Screen arising while upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 is a common problem happening from ages. What make people panic about the error is no error name, no warning message only a complete black screen in front. Here are some troubleshooting steps to solve the error.
Causes of Black Screen Error
It mostly happened due to faulty software, but in few cases it might happen due to error in Hardware device like the hardware cable restricting from display may cause complete black screen. If it is laptop then this may happen due to faulty back light system.
Fix Error Black Screen in laptop
If you are experiencing Black Screen in your Laptop or Desktop then you need to follow further steps listed below
• Start rebooting the machine, if you see BIOS screen in the starting phase before it started showing black screen then you must go for rebooting the machine.
• Start rebooting the system by holding the power button.
Fix Error Black Screen in Desktop
• Try connect the desktop into a different TV or machine to confirm the faulty device or hardware
• Check the cable connection by its match type
• Now disconnect any USB drive from system and try to restart the computer
Follow the above steps to solve Windows 10 Black Screen Problem in Windows 10. If the same error persisting again better try to contact Windows 10 Black Screen Support team to get solution easily at your door. Call on 1-855-490-3999 toll free number to get access from experts and solve error.