10 ways to grow your Instagram Followers
Added: (Mon Mar 25 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
10 ways to Grow your Instagram Followers.
If you want to make your Social Media Game Strong it has to be Instagram First.Instagram is currently the most used social media platform after Facebook.Instagram has gained huge popularity due to its easy accesebility and user friendly experience and more over the upgrades add exciting and entertaining features for the users.Today instagram is looked as a huge market for bloggers,Travellers,Celebrirties and a new genre developed known as INSTAGRAM MODEL.
Influencer marketing has also gained a huge popularity in the recent times. Bloggers are beingg paid anywere from 10k to 50k rupees per post.Instagram is greatly evolving the Social Media Society and you never know to what extend. But growing the engagement and followers is a tough task, but you can accomplish it with these 10 amazing social media hacks.
The 10 ways to grow your instagram Followers organically.
1. "Content is the King" - Nothing can beat a good content.You should believe in your content and be confident about it, Its very important to update your content according to changing times.Boomerangs, GIFs, and other Instagram features should be used efficiently rather then onlyrelying on your pictures.
2. Create a theme for your photos- Your Instagram should have a great outlook altogeather.The overall appearance of your handle should be appealing and act as an invitation for other instagrammers to visit your page. You can make it presentable and aestetically appealing by using a specific theme which serves as a common factor in all your pictures, there are many applications which help you do so, such as SNAPSEED, PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS, AFTERLIGHT 2.
3. Keep them Excited- Don't be predictive and obvious about your instagram game, you should make it more exciting and indulging for the audience.Break your routine, for instance if you upload 3 posts a week, make it 6 a week, but don't bombard your followers with unwanted content,know the difference and act accordingly
4. Run Contests and encourage followers - Run contests to gain engagement, try giving them something, tell them to repost your pictures and tag you on that picture and get a chance to win something. Giveaways and contests can boost your engagement like none other.
5 . Use Instagram Stories- Stories has become the most prominent feature of instagram in recent times.More than 400 million stories are uploaded daily.Instagram story is a real time feature which is quite addcitive and intimidating and add a great value. .
6. Get creative with your hashtags and encourage them to use it- Hashtags are a great way to start building your identity in the instagram family.Try to be creative with your hashtags and ask your followers to use it and share it simultaneously
7. Link your Instagram with your other social media Acounts- Your Instagram should be Linked with your other social media handles as well.This helps to increase traffic and your content can get more appreciation and exposure on your Instagram. The people following you on Facebook, LinkedIN or Twitter would surely follow you on Instagram as well.
8. Recognize your target Audience- You should know your people, your space.Picking up the right people for your content is something very important. If you love to travel, you should target other instagrammers who travel and Explore.Your hashtags should be committed and relevant towards your target group.
9. Like and comment in your Niche - You should socialize in the particular niche you belong to, your niche should head your priority list on the instagram.Go out there like someone's picture make a comment on them let them follow you back. Follow the hashtags you relate to, participate in popular disscussion in your niche.
10.Analysis is Crucial - What do they like ? is the common question.To know the answer its important that you analyse your feed.There are few things you can try implementing -
* See which post has got the maximum likes
* Try to incoparate things which make your posts standout
There are many tools such as TAILWIND with which you can analyse your feeds and based upon those analytics try to get the answer of the above question.