is a service maintained by Midas Internet Limited ("MIDAS").
By using pressbox.co.uk (whether or not you place an
order) you agree to the following:
We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
2. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail
or telephone you confirming acceptance of your order.
3. You undertake that all details you provide to us
for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are
correct, that the credit or debit card you are using
is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover
the cost of product, service or bid.
4. If there are any changes to the details supplied
by you it is your responsibility to inform MIDAS as
soon as possible.
5. We won't send you e-mail that you don't want.
6. All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable
7. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement
between you and MIDAS. If any provision is held to be
invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be severed
and the remainder shall continue in effect.
8. Every contract formed between you and us shall be
deemed performed in England. English law shall govern
every aspect of contractual agreement regarding this
We attempt to ensure that the information available
on the web site at any one time is accurate. However,
we cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free. MIDAS
does not accept liability for any errors and omissions
and reserves the right to change without notice information,
descriptions and prices relating to listed goods.
11. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions
as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
12. We make no representations about the merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the goods
available on this web site.
13. MIDAS does not accept liability for any indirect
or consequential loss arising out of the use of the
web site or for any goods purchased from the web site.
14. We will only be liable for direct loss (save in
the case of death or personal injury in respect of which
there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price
of the goods purchased in respect of any claim.
15. Although we may have provided a link to other web
sites, we do not endorse any other web sites, nor do
we accept responsibility for their content.
16.Users of Pressbox are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by it. Because of the volume of information and copy submitted to Pressbox, MIDAS cannot be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. Users represents and warrants to MIDAS that (i) it has the right to deliver to MIDAS all information and copy submitted to it, (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and laws relating to "spam", and (iii) no information or copy submitted by users will contain any content that is obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. Users shall indemnify and hold harmless MIDAS, its affiliated companies and its third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyer fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by Member of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by users.
10. MIDAS reserves the right to reject or edit copy or other information when necessary in its judgment. MIDAS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
17. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
MIDAS endeavours to deliver services and our confirmatory
notification that your order has been accepted within
1 week of the order.
19. Delivery of service cannot be guaranteed especially
over weekend and bank holiday periods.
20. MIDAS does not guarantee that all orders placed
or received will be accepted. Orders may not be accepted
because of, amongst other things, technical difficulties
experienced by MIDAS. We will do our best to inform
you if your order has not been accepted.
and Conditions of Sale
Our services are for sale subject to the following terms
and conditions. These terms and conditions may be changed
at any time, without notice. However, the terms and
conditions applying to any order will continue to be
the terms and conditions on this web site at the time
the order was placed.
22. Each order must be placed in pounds sterling. The
actual cost to you, if you pay in a different currency,
will vary according to the exchange rate applied by
the issuer of your credit or debit card on the date
of billing. MIDAS cannot take responsibility for any
23. All prices include VAT and delivery within mainland
UK, unless otherwise stated.
24. If your order is accepted, your credit or debit
card will be debited automatically.
25. If your order is accepted, but your credit or debit
card is rejected by our systems, we may terminate our
agreement without incurring liability to you.