Home > CityNews > TRI-ZEN says 75% of inventory sold as project nears completion.

TRI-ZEN says 75% of inventory sold as project nears completion.

Added: (Mon Aug 28 2023)

Pressbox (Press Release) - Engineered for the future, TRI-ZEN apartments, located in the heart of Colombo in Union Place, Colombo 2, recently announced the successful sale of 75% of its inventory to date, as the much-anticipated project nears completion by the end of 2023.

It said this “remarkable achievement” underscores the tremendous appeal and demand for TRI-ZEN, which is a joint venture project between John Keells Properties and Indra Traders Ltd.

As the project moves towards the final phase of construction, TRI-ZEN continues to garner interest from potential investors due to its many USPs, including its investment prowess owing to its central location, forward-thinking design and lifestyle appeal, modern facilities, and amenities, as well as its tech and sustainability approach to apartment living. Once completed, TRI-ZEN will be one of Sri Lanka’s most sought-after residential properties.

John Keells Properties Head of Sales and Marketing, and John Keells Holdings Vice President Nadeem Shums said: “Despite the challenges that we have faced over the last few years, we have managed to sell 75% of the project to date. This milestone is a testament to the trust and confidence our customers have placed in us. TRI-ZEN is much more than just a typical residential building. We are bringing together convenience and creating unique lifestyle experiences for the TRI-ZEN community, which will transform the way you live in the heart of the city and give you more time to focus on living your life to the fullest.”

TRI-ZEN offers attractively priced Colombo city apartments, catering to a range of budgets, with prices starting from Rs. 44 million, homebuyers have the opportunity to experience smart and contemporary living in the heart of the city, giving owners exceptional value. TRI-ZEN also offers owners better financial planning and freedom with flexible payment plans that allow buyers to pay only 40% now and the remaining 60% at handover.

On completion TRI-ZEN will comprise of a trio of residential towers, yielding a total of 891 apartments; each of which will include a mix of 1, 2 and 3-bedroomed units. Each unit is engineered from the ground up for smart tech integration allowing residents to enjoy a convenient and contemporary lifestyle in the heart of Colombo’s business and entertainment district.

Considered an urban escape, TRI-ZEN will consist of a suite of residential amenities including green spaces, a jogging track, swimming pools, well-equipped fitness and wellness studios, and a games room, among many others. What makes the apartment complex most attractive to potential homeowners is its location – situated just a few steps or a short drive away from Colombo’s main public transport terminals, business hubs, schools, hospitals, parks, places of religious worship, hotels and a myriad of entertainment venues.

More Information - https://www.trizen.lk/

Submitted by:Shanon Pieris
Disclaimer: Pressbox disclaims any inaccuracies in the content contained in these releases. If you would like a release removed please send an email to remove@pressbox.com together with the url of the release.