Database Workbench 5.6.4 Is Released
Added: (Fri May 31 2019)
May 28, 2019 -- Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of the next version of the popular multi-DBMS development tool - Database Workbench 5.6.4. This new release brings you a few important bugfixes.
Version 5 brought you support for the latest versions of supported database systems, that includes PostgreSQL 11, InterBase 2017 and MySQL 8.
Database Workbench 5 comes in multiple editions with different pricing models, there's always a version that suits you!
Here's the full list of bugfixes in the version 5.6.4:
- Item #1687. Bug in Diagramming. Editing trigger in SQL Server diagram raises access violation.
- Item #1686. Bug in InterBase Module. Cancelling the creation of an 'Encryption Key' results in access violation.
- Item #1688. Bug in MySQL Module. Char based defaults don't include automatic single quotes around values.
- Item #1691. Bug in MySQL Module. Syntax highlighting error when using backslash.
- Item #1684. Bug in NexusDB Module. When extracting the DDL of check constraints in NexusDB, the first and last parenthesis are lost.
- Item #1690. Bug in PostgreSQL Module. Index display error with indices on materialized views.
For more information, see What's new in Database Workbench 5?
Database Workbench supports MySQL, MariaDB, Firebird, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, NexusDB, PostgreSQL and InterBase, comes in multiple editions and is licensed based on selectable modules.
It includes tools for database design, database maintenance, testing, data transfer, data import & export, database migration, database compare and numerous other tools.
About Database Workbench
Database Workbench is a database developer tool, over 15 years in the making and is being used by thousands of developers across the globe who have come to rely on it every day. From database design, implementation, to testing and debugging, it will aid you in your daily database work. Find more at http://www.upscene.com/database_workbench/ .
About Upscene Productions
Based in The Netherlands, Europe, this small but dedicated company has been providing database developers with useful tools for over 16 years. Slowly expanding the product portfolio and gaining recognition amongst InterBase and Firebird database developers, they now offer tools for a whole range of database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.