Read/Write Features to/from TopoJSON & Convert TopoJSON to GeoJSON inside .NET Apps
Added: (Tue Jan 01 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.12. This release of Aspose.GIS for .NET gives users the ability to convert TopoJSON to GeoJSON and vice versa. Now, users can also read features and write features to TopoJSON files. Other than the support for TopoJSON, enhancements were made for the FileGDB format as well, such as Specify Precision for FileGDB Layer, Specify Tolerance for FileGDB Layer & Specify Names of Object Id and Geometry Fields. Aspose.GIS for .NET enables you users access & manipulate geographic information from vector based geospatial data formats. The list of new and enhanced features is listed bellow
• Convert GeoJSON to TopoJSON
• Read and write features to/from TopoJSON
• Additional options for accessing FileGDB format
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.GIS for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.GIS for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Convert TopoJSON to GeoJSON: https://docs.aspose.com/display/gisnet/Conversion#Conversion-ConvertTopoJSONtoGeoJSON
- Write features to TopoJSON: https://docs.aspose.com/display/gisnet/Working+with+Geometries#WorkingwithGeometries-WritefeaturestoTopoJSON
Overview: Aspose.GIS for .NET
Aspose.GIS for .NET enables users to access & manipulate geographic information from vector based geospatial data formats. Users can read, write & convert most popular GIS file formats such as Shapefile & GeoJSON from within their .NET applications without requiring any additional tools or software. It not only supports loading GIS file formats for manipulation & conversion but it also provides the capability to create GIS files from scratch. .NET developers can use the API to create basic geometries such as Point, MultiPoint, Line, MultiLine, Polygon and so on, which can be further used to generate complex features.
More about Aspose.GIS for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.GIS for .NET: https://products.aspose.com/gis/net
- Download Aspose.GIS for .NET: https://downloads.aspose.com/gis/net
- Online documentation Aspose.GIS for .NET: https://docs.aspose.com/display/gisnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066